Refunds & Returns
St. Augustine Delivery
This St Augustine Delivery Policy (“Policy”) sets forth St Augustine Delivery standard practices and procedures related to certain aspects of our relationship, including the order, inventory, delivery and return of Products. For Customers who buy from us pursuant to a contract, this Policy is hereby incorporated into that Agreement. Any capitalized terms contained in this Policy that are not defined herein will have the meanings given in the Agreement between St Augustine Delivery and Customers.
Customers are strongly encouraged to place orders using St Augustine Delivery Electronic Ordering System. This system provides Customers with access to online ordering, order guides, order tracking, and records of past purchases. Customers are required to pay any costs associated with the integrating St Augustine Delivery Electronic Ordering System with a Customer’s owned or third party provided ordering system.
For our contract Customers, we reserve the right to charge an additional mark-up over the applicable Product category margin for any Proprietary Products that take up more slots than agreed to in the Assumptions to our contract with that Customer.
Split Case Surcharge
If a Customer requests that we sell Product in units less than the manufacturer’s standard containers, we will charge an additional fee.
Average Case Size Requirements
For our contract Customers, if the case size of any Product increases over the current case size of a Product, we may increase the margin in an amount sufficient to compensate us for the loss in revenue resulting from the size increase.
DELIVERY & RECEIVING
We will assign specific delivery days, and maintain open delivery windows for each Customer location. A next day or skip-day order delivery schedule may be established to achieve optimum service levels.
- Deliveries will be made in accordance with a delivery schedule determined by our local distribution center.
- At the time of delivery, your designated representative should receive the shipment and sign for the Products. All shortages, damages or rejected Products should be noted on the invoice at time of delivery.
- Delivery dates that fall on a holiday will be rescheduled by prior arrangement at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- All cases must be counted before the St Augustine Delivery driver and Customer sign the invoice. All invoice copies must be signed. The St Augustine Delivery driver will keep 1 copy and leave 1 copy with the Customer.
- Once the Customer has signed for a specific quantity of cases and the St Augustine Delivery driver has left the premises, the shipment is the Customer’s responsibility. Customers will not be credited for shortages once the invoice has been signed and the St Augustine Delivery driver has gone.
- Frozen and refrigerated Products should be stored immediately upon receipt.
Customer has 24 hours from the time of delivery (of non food orders) to notify us about (i) any concealed Product damage or other Products it seeks to reject, or (ii) with respect to Products not jointly checked in, any shortages, damages, or other Products it seeks to reject. Customer's right to return Product will be subject to properly maintaining, storing and segregating Products in a manner that ensures that non-damaged and non-rejected Products are viable for resale. Arrangements for Product returns must be made through our order department. Refrigerated ready-to-eat Products may not be returned.
In order to receive a credit for returned Product, the Product must be unopened (unless there is concealed damage), non-perishable, in good condition and with adequate shelf life remaining to allow for resale. A restocking fee and other charges may apply. In the event that a pick-up and/or return is approved by St Augustine Delivery, Customer must advise the St Augustine Delivery customer service representative within 72 hours of Product delivery or at the time the next order is placed, whichever is earlier. Customer must provide the following information:
- Reason for the return.
- Invoice number for the delivered Product.
- Product code number, quantity, price and description.
Upon Customer request, will provide Customer reports that may consist of Product usage, sales volume, delivery size, and vendor allocation. St Augustine Delivery of a Customer requests customized reports, the Customer will be responsible for all costs relating to such customization.
US Foods grants Customer a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and royalty-free right and license to access the St Augustine Delivery Electronic Ordering System in connection with Customer’s ordering of Products from St Augustine Delivery. St Augustine Delivery reserves all rights not expressly granted herein. Customer will not act in a way that would impair St Augustine Delivery intellectual property rights or goodwill or assist any third party in doing the same.